Marketing for B2B Tech Companies
Chicago Growth Ops partners with startups and seed stage companies.
Bringing in leads and helping your company scale.
Bringing you leads so you can close more deals.
Helping you hit your metrics quicker.
Bringing fresh ideas to the fold.
GETTING IN GEAR
Surveying the market to implement new tools.
Short and long term influxes to revenue.
INCREASE USER GROWTH
Growth at a manageable rate.
Bringing in leads has never been easier. Chicago Growth Ops is a marketing company for startups and seed stage B2B Tech companies. We work with companies that have products and services we believe in.
One of our competitive advantages is scaling. Most marketing companies stop at marketing. We help you manage your leads and the resultant sales.
We offer services tailored for each business and focused on growth. We specialize in the following services:
-Building a strategy you can count on
-Social Media Strategy
-We increase MQL's which will increase SQL's
-Investing in Marketing Tools
-Research Business Environment
Customer Journey Marketing
CallOnTheGo is a bootstrapped mobile app startup that reached out to Chicago Growth Ops early in their startup phase. We helped them get accepted into an accelerator program and provided remote support over the last five years. We assisted them in all business areas including operations, the sales process, and onboarding new team members.
WHAT WE'VE DONE
- Put together and submitted applications for accelerators, incubators, and investors
- Acquired employees and contractors through freelance sites
- Created scripts and templates for email, job postings, & messaging candidates
- Created & monitored events with event management software and marketed with social media
- Utilized the platforms of Voxer, Slack, Trello, and Pivotal Tracker for team communication
TextHub is an online mobile marketing company that also teamed up with Chicago Growth Ops. We help them with operations related projects and tasks including email marketing, account setup, and market research.
WHAT WE'VE DONE
- Assisted in the process of onboarding developers and interns
- Worked on sales process copy. Used contact management sites and CRM’s
- Assembled competitor info in spreadsheets
- Managed schedule and calendar.
- Lead prospecting with LinkedIn
Nationwide Floor & Window Coverings
4 Sale Realty Advantage
WHAT WE'VE DONE
- Worked with social media to market and connect with prospects and potential buyers
- Email marketing campaigns and newsletter creation
- Created a business plan
- Operations related work with monthly expenses and taxes
- Hosted a networking event and small group business strategy meetups
- Put together plans for business processes and for changing business direction (pivoting)
WHAT OUR PARTNERS ARE SAYING
"Chicago Growth Ops partners with my startups CallOnTheGo and TextHub to build something amazing. I've used virtually all their services to hit benchmarks that I need from my operations team."
Founder, CallOnTheGo | Founder, TextHub
"Chicago Growth Ops provided great assistance to my real estate tasks. Chris gave great strategy ideas that work."
Licensed Broker, 4 Sale Realty Advantage, Inc.
"Would highly recommend Chicago Growth Ops for getting your business off the ground. They contribute timely support for my week to week operations with a fast turnaround time."
Owner, Nationwide Floor & Window Coverings
Pricing includes our listed services:
How big is your company?
We are a two man team currently (ops + marketing).
What is your target market?
B2B tech / software / SaaS companies.
Any secondary markets?
Small businesses & startups with a serious desire to grow.
Where do you work from?
We work predominantly remotely. Our passion is the Chicago market but we sometimes expand beyond.
Why marketing and ops?
Bringing in leads need to be followed by scalable support to grow a company.
Who is a good referral?
B2B SaaS business with a minimum marketing / ops / ad budget of $1,000.
CHICAGO GROWTH OPS
Schedule a chat